Saturday, May 7, 2011

new life begin....................hmmmmmm....

haiiii...so long me not update my bloggy......just busy with some other things....so now it's weekend n i'll think i want to share some news about me....gud or bad news?????truly n honestly,me also dont know....just got a new job..so me gonna surrender my old job..happy????me also no answer for tht...y?????coz it's happen so suddenly...but coz of its rezeki dh ditentukan....so i just accept la..mls nk pikir coz i'll think,might be this is a gud opportunity for me to develop as well for my future,simple!!!!noktah...i'm gonna miss them..all the people i known for almost 3 years but,life still have to go on...hmmmm..so,within this 1 month time,i'll try the best to enjoy n keep it the gud moment with them..(^_^)

No comments: